Nom Nom Nom - Eats!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wow. Just wow.



She is so artistic, it's mind blowing.  I can't believe she made these Tom's so awesome.  I have a lot of talented family members, but she is currently topping the list ;)

In other news...  I am currently waiting for the drywallers to come and patch up the hole I made in our bathroom ceiling.
What's that you say?  No, I'm not freakishly strong.  No, I was not angry at my husband.
You see, we have VERY poor ventilation in our bathroom, and I was cleaning off some mildew (quite a lot, actually.).  As I'm standing on a stepladder in my bathtub, trying to even reach the ceiling with my bleach-water sponge, my fingers went right through the ceiling! It did not take any effort at all.

So, here I wait.  Thankfully I am just about fully recouped from my cold - it kind of kicked my butt! I woke up feeling better on Monday, but after a day of hardcore cleaning (with lots of bleach and mildew), I was out for the count on Tuesday.
To the kitchen I go!  I am off to bake some chocolate chip cookies for Mike's coworkers and Christmas.
Happy 4 days and counting!

<3 kimchisgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment