Nom Nom Nom - Eats!

Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas time is here!

Can you believe it's Christmas Eve eve?!  How did this happen?  It seems like just last week I was getting married (just over 6 months ago now!) and yesterday was Thanksgiving!  Time is passing at an incredibly scary rate.

This is our first Christmas together, and I'm very excited.  Unfortunately, my hubby caught the cold I had last weekend, so hopefully that won't put too much of a damper on our holiday fun.

We spent Thanksgiving with my hubby's side of the family, so Christmas will be with my side. Tomorrow we will go to my parents' house for lunch and presents (probably laundry too :) ), then to Nana's house for dinner and presents.  ... I forgot that I am currently supposed to be grating cheese for my garlicky-cheesy mashed potatoes for tomorrow's dinner...
Christmas day we will go to church and then to my brother Jim's house for more holiday goodness!

We didn't really start any traditions this year.  It's been a busy month keeping up with both of our jobs, we just didn't have time to really invest in new traditions.

Here is our Christmas tree!

It's so much more cheerful looking with presents underneath :)

This is our "First Christmas" ornament by the awesome Heather Kent!  She paints amazing ornaments, necklaces, brooches, and now tie clips.

Time for me to go grate cheese and call the apartment maintenance... again.  Second day in a row they are late to come paint my bathroom.

Merry CHRISTmas!

<3 kimchisgirl


1 comment: